NOTE: T-Splines v4 will only run on Rhino 5 64-bit; it will not run on Rhino 4 or Rhino 5 32-bit.
New feature videos for these release highlights are available on the T-Splines Basic Tutorials page.
Grasshopper integration. Many T-Splines commands are now exposed for generative modeling inside Grasshopper to help you explore complex shapes you may not have considered before. For a list and videos of these commands, scroll to the bottom of the Basic Tutorials page.
Modeling improvements. New commands like the Knife command, significant improvements to T-Splines creasing and underlying math and a new Extrude along curve command make T-Splines v4 easier to use and more powerful.
Better integration with Rhino 5. Natively written for Rhino 5 64-bit, T-Splines v4 takes advantage of new optimizations available in Rhino 5 and offers enhanced integration, including better support for histoy and xrefs and editable menus.
70% off for existing customers
If you are an existing T-Splines customer, regardless of when you purchased, you can get 77% off your copy of T-Splines v4 for Rhino.
* If you bought T-Splines after 3 July 2013, you can purchase an upgrade through your Autodesk account or through your reseller for roughly the next two months.
* If you bought T-Splines before 3 July 2013, you can buy T-Splines v4 at a 77% discount (close to the same price as an upgrade) at the Autodesk Store (using coupon code TSPLINE) or through your authorized reseller. This discount is available until July 19, 2015.
* If you live in Japan or Korea, this discount is only available through your authorized reseller.
After not being able to sell network licenses for the past several years, we now offer them again with T-Splines v4, both to upgrade your existing network licenses and for new purchase as well. Network licenses are available only through authorized resellers.
Free student licenses
Students and academic institutions can get free copies of all Autodesk software, including version 4 of T-Splines Plug-in for Rhino.
- tsMatch sometimes doesn't allow preview (when refinement is enabled)
- tsSkin produces poor results
- The Grasshopper extrude component produces poor results
- tsPipe history playback sometimes loses modifications made. Re-entering the tsPipe command will work around this