T-Splines v3 Beta 1 has known bugs and we would not recommend it for commercial use. However, if you would like to try out the new features, we would welcome your feedback to help us shape the final look of v3!
Download latest v3 Beta
If you don't yet own T-Splines for Rhino, you can purchase a license today. You will get a free upgrade to v3 when it is released.
- A T-Splines v2 license
- Rhino v4 SR8, or Rhino v5 2011-02-01 (32 or 64 bit)
- If you're upgrading from WIP1 or WIP2 64-bit, you'll need to manually uninstall it first.
- You may need to use tsSymmetry to rediscover symmetry from T-Splines v2 files.
- Please submit crash reports to McNeel so we can fix them.
- For Grasshopper users, there's a grasshopper component that works with T-Splines v3.
New in Beta 1
- Major stability improvements
- Tweak to manipulator, should hopefully not jitter as much in View mode
- v2 Toolbar is now available (use Rhino's _Toolbar command to show it)
- Made more of the commands translatable
Improvements made during the work-in-progress stage of T-Splines v3
Below are videos that demonstrate some of the new v3 WIP features. You can change the resolution by clicking on the "360p" after you start the video. Please leave any comments or suggestions about v3 in this post.
tsPull and tsInterpolate